Our little Joe is growing up so fast! 11 years ago we welcomed Joe into our family and here we are celebrating his 11th birthday. He has grown into such a wonderful boy. Soon, I'll have to stop calling him a boy and switch to young man!
He is a very smart boy who loves to read and does well in school. In fact, he's been known to hide a book behind his textbook and read while his teacher is trying to teach. And although he excels in math and reading he has a special love of history. He's our resident tank expert, in fact. He loves to watch shows about past wars and then talk about the tanks they used and why. It amazes me how quickly he learns and how easily he remembers.
He also loves to play soccer. He's been playing since he was about 4 years old and, man, he's good. He plays on a team with kids who are up to 3 years older than him and quite a bit taller too, but he can hold his own. He is one tough kid!
He is also the cuddliest kid in the Bidwell Crew. He loves to find his brother or sister at school when he has the chance and give them a quick hug and, if they'll allow it, a kiss. Joe just loves to be loved and is quick to try and make those around him feel loved too. We are so grateful that we have been blessed to have Josiah in our family!
Now for his yearly interview:
All About Me
1. Who is your favorite person in the whole world? Mom
2 What is your favorite color? Pink
3. What is your favorite show? Dr Who and Top Gear
4. What is your favorite thing to wear? My Zombie shirts
5. What song do you love best? I Am A Child Of God
6. What's your favorite breakfast? Pancakes
7. Who's your best friend? Kyler, Ethan and Nathan
8. What do you want to be when you grow up? Professional soccer player
9. What's your favorite book? "Rumors of War" by Dean Hughes
10. What are you really good at? Soccer
11. Where do you want to go on vacation? Washington D.C.
12. What would you buy if you had $1000? Food, Xbox and some water
13. What is you best memory? When I was baptized
14. What vegetable do you hate the most? Broccoli
15. What would you wish for? An Xbox
16. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Cookie Dough
17. Who is your biggest hero? Batman
18. What do you like to do with your friends? Talk
19. What is your favorite sport? Soccer
20. What would you like to do before your next birthday? I would like to go to the Trampolazerockball park
And now his perceptions of us:
All about my Mom
1. How old is your Mom? 35 years old
2. What is your Mom's favorite color? Blue
3. What is your Mom's favorite food? I don't know...sauteed zucchini?
4. How tall is your Mom? 5 foot 2 inches
5. What shoe size does she wear? 12
6. What is her favorite TV show? Sherlock Holmes
7. What time does your Mom wake up in the morning? Like 7:20, 7:30
8. What does you Mom do while you're at school? Go to the gym, clean up around the house. Take naps.
9. What is your Mom's first name? Jennifer
10. What do you like best about your mom? She's pretty.
All about my Dad
1. How old is your dad? 38
2. How much does dad weigh? 130lbs
3. What is Dad's favorite food? I don't know....Mexican Turkey Roll Ups?
4. How strong is your Dad? Really strong!
5. What's Dad's job? He's a road engineer for the state.
6. What does Dad do at work? He designs roads.
7. What is your favorite thing to do with Dad? Going to soccer practice with him.
8. How tall is your Dad? 6 foot 10 inches
9. What do you like best about your Dad? That he's awesome!
10. What is your Dad's first name? Robert
Happy 11th Birthday Joe!
We love you so much and
are glad you're a part of our family!