Kailyn has also been lucky enough this year to be in the Dual Language program at her elementary school. They spend about half their time in English and half in Spanish. It's simply amazing listening to her speak Spanish and realize that she's learned it all in about 5 or 6 months. Aside from her being excited about speaking spanish, I think she is most excited that she has learned to read! It's so fun to watch as she grows in her ability to read and see her excitement every time she learns a new word or sounds out a hard one. She is smart, just like her big sister and loves to read, write and draw.
Plus, perhaps I'm biased, but I also happen to think she's stinkin' ADORABLE! Basically, I just can't enough of this little princess that was chosen to come to our family and bless us with her amazingly beautiful spirit. She is a treasure and a precious daughter and sister.
And on to her birthday interview:
All About Me
1. Who is your favorite person in the whole world? You (Mom)!
2 What is your favorite color? Blue
3. What is your favorite show? Wizard of Oz
4. What is your favorite outfit? This one...it's grey and it has a black star. And I like this shirt because the sides are long and on the front and back are short. I just like this shirt!
5. What song do you love best? Round and Round
6. What's your favorite cereal? Froot Loops
7. Who's your best friend? Kate, Lily and Muntaeha
8. What do you want to be when you grow up? A ballerina.
9. What's your favorite book? Posey
10. What are you really good at? Soccer
11. Where do you want to go on vacation? Nana's
12. What would you buy if you had $100? A phone!
13. What do you do for fun? Color
14. What is your favorite animal? Horse
15. Why do you want to be a 6 year old? Because I feel like being more like a big kid.
And now her perceptions of us:
All about My Mom
1. How old is your Mom? 34 years old
2. What is your Mom's favorite color? ummm, I don't know...wait, Green
3. What is your Mom's favorite food? Vegetables
4. How tall is your Mom? I think 40 feet tall...I think it is. I don't know how tall you are but I'm just gonna say 40 feet tall.
5. What shoe size does she wear? 6
6. What is her favorite TV show? Dance Mom's
7. What time does your Mom wake up in the morning? 3 o'clock
8. What does you Mom do while you're at school? Go to the nursery gym and exercise.
9. What is your Mom's first name? uhhh....Mom?
10. What do you like best about your mom? I don't know what that really means but....uhhh...I...hmmm....What do you like best about your mom...I like best about you when you watch shows, when you watch Dance Mom's. I just love you mom!
All about your Dad
1. How old is your dad? I don't know how old he is but I'll just say...wait I know how old her is...Wait...38.
2. How much does dad weigh? uhh, I 'm just gonna say...uhh..wait...uh, wait..37.
3. What is Dad's favorite food? Broccoli??
4. How strong is your Dad? Like uh, 15 lbs strong.
5. What's Dad's job? To work.
6. What does Dad do at work? He eats and he uhh...and he....uhhhh...and he...ummmummum...and he works on the computer I think. I don't know what he really does so I'll just say he works on the computer.
7. What is your favorite thing to do with Dad? Uh, watch TV.
8. How tall is your Dad? Uhh...hold on...uh, 37.
9. What do you like best about your Dad? About that he works.
10. What is your Dad's first name? Uhh...Dad?
HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY KAILYN!
WE ARE SO BLESSED TO HAVE SUCH A WONDERFUL PRINCESS IN OUR FAMILY!!