Sure, he's gotten taller and older and smarter but his personality is very much the same as it's ever been. He is still the most particular of my kids about keeping his room clean(er). He is still a collector of all things pointless and weird. Keys, screws, bits of rope and string. . . .just whatever he can find. He likes to tease and joke and probably has the most developed sense of sarcasm of any of my kids at this age. And I'm gonna blame his dad for that, 'cause it couldn't possibly come from me. . . well, maybe a little from me.
He excels in school and loves to read, play with his army toys, play wii or computer or just run around or ride bikes outside. He does like to push the envelope at home and at school to see just how much he can get away with, but despite that he's really good kids who likes to make people happy. He can often be found helping out or secretly serving his family members by cleaning a room or doing someone's chore for them. He is an incredible blessing to our family!
And now, quiz time!!
All About Me
1. Who is your favorite person in the whole world? Mom
2 What is your favorite color? Blue
3. What is your favorite show? Spy Next Door
4. What is your favorite thing to wear? Despicable Me shirt
5. What song do you love best? "Moves Like Jagger"
6. What's your favorite breakfast? Pancakes
7. Who's your best friend? Chase
8. What do you want to be when you grow up? Fireman
9. What's your favorite book? "I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic"
10. What are you really good at? Soccer
11. Where do you want to go on vacation? Hawaii
12. What would you buy if you had $1000? A big TV!
13. What is you best memory? When Eddie was born.
14. What vegetable do you hate the most? Spinach
15. What would you wish for? To own my own restaurant.
16. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Mint chocolate chip
17. Who is your biggest hero? Dad
18. What do you like to do with your friends? Play with them
19. What is your favorite sport? Tennis
20. What would you like to do before your next birthday? Visit baby Camden.
And now his perceptions of us:
All about my Mom
1. How old is your Mom? 35
2. What is your Mom's favorite color? Purple
3. What is your Mom's favorite food? Spinach
4. How tall is your Mom? 6 feet tall
5. What shoe size does she wear? 6 1/2
6. What is her favorite TV show? The Incredible Dr. Pol
7. What time does your Mom wake up in the morning? 7:30am
8. What does you Mom do while you're at school? Babysit Corbin.
9. What is your Mom's first name? Jennifer
10. What do you like best about your mom? Her cooking!
All about my Dad
1. How old is your dad? 38
2. How much does dad weigh? 120lbs
3. What is Dad's favorite food? Donuts
4. How strong is your Dad? A lot strong!
5. What's Dad's job? A road worker.
6. What does Dad do at work? He works on the computer.
7. What is your favorite thing to do with Dad? Spend some time with him.
8. How tall is your Dad? 8 feet tall
9. What do you like best about your Dad? That he build stuff!
10. What is your Dad's first name? Robert
HAPPY 9TH BIRTHDAY CORI-O!!
WE LOVE YOU AND ARE GLAD YOU'RE PART OF OUR FAMILY!